Close-Knit Quilt Pattern DIGITAL PDF Pattern
Regular price $14.00
The Close-Knit quilt pattern is the third in a series of four quilt patterns. Throughout the series we are studying some of the key principles of Scandinavian Interior Design. In this pattern we are exploring the heart of the home. The quilt blocks spiral around towards one central square that I like to think of as the gathering place. We all have that room in our home where everyone gathers for good conversation and quality family time. This pattern is a nod to that tradition.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- 100% original pattern
- Digital Download PDF - instantly in your email inbox!
- Includes instructions for a Baby (46" x 46"), Throw (58" x 71"), Twin (71" x 96")
- Blank coloring page included
- All patterns assume yardage to be 42″ wide and seam allowances to be a ¼”
- WOF = width of fabric
- Fabric requirements can be seen in the preview images
Collect the rest of the patterns here!