Rooflines Quilt Pattern DIGITAL PDF Pattern
Regular price $14.00
The Rooflines Quilt Pattern is an original pattern designed from inspiration in my own neighborhood. When you walk down our street all the little rooflines blur together into little rows! This pattern is great for the confident beginner because you can learn to make four at a time Flying Geese blocks and practice a new triangle block! This pattern is also the same block repeated over and over so it's great for honing your skills while still creating a beautiful modern quilt!
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- 100% original pattern
- Digital Download PDF - instantly in your email inbox!
- Includes instructions for a Baby (34" x 46"), Throw (52" x 64"), Twin (70" x 90")
- Blank coloring page included
- All patterns assume yardage to be 42″ wide and seam allowances to be a ¼”
- WOF = width of fabric
- Fabric requirements can be seen in the preview images
Find more inspiration for your quilt here on the blog!